Functions of IQAC
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Institution
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of education
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities of the Institution, leading to quality improvement
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices
- Development and maintenance of Institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the institution based on the quality parameters/assessment criteria developed by the relevant quality assurance body (like NAAC, NBA) in the prescribed format
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture;
- Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize good practices
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in ACE
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed
action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the Institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.