INSTITUTION OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS - ACE-STB 60111
IEEE is a leader in engineering and technology education, providing resources for pre-university, university, and continuing professional education. IEEE offers innovative STEM and university education and recognition programs for students and their teachers, facilitates the accreditation of engineering programs at the university level, and offers ongoing continuing professional education for practitioners and engineering faculty through platforms such as the IEEE Learning Network (ILN).
As a Student/Graduate Student Member of IEEE:
- Join a community of over 420,000 technology and engineering professionals united by a common desire to continuously learn, interact, collaborate, and innovate.
- Get the resources and opportunities you need to keep on top of changes in technology.
- Get involved in standards development.
- Network with other professionals in your local area or within a specific technical interest.
- Are mentored by professional engineers and technologists.
- Obtain access to the largest library of electrical engineering, computer science, and electronics technical literature as well as the latest technology trends, industry news, and events.
- Collaborate with IEEE colleagues and member groups, online or in person, to build a support group for your profession, industry, or project.